6.14.2006

Mom and Dad, Don't Read This

Not to worry my parents further, but the Subway Stabber ended up stabbing three more people yesterday, including two Canadian women at 47th St. and Broadway at 4 a.m. I hope not to give my parents a heart attack by saying that I was two blocks away from that location just half an hour earlier. Furthermore, according to the most recent story in the Times:

At 1:30 p.m. on Tuesday, two hours before the first attack, police officers stopped Mr. Alexis when he tried to enter the subway station at 42nd Street and Eighth Avenue without paying.


I was in that subway station at about the same time. Yeah, Dad, not freaky. SCARY.

(In unscary news, I think I'm in love with Jurgen Klinsmann. Yeah, Crappie, I'm a soccer whore.)

4 Comments:

Blogger Fisch said...

So you've been in the same spot as all those stabbings? I think the NYPD is about to get an anonymous tip.

10:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll take "un-scary" for 200...Any man who can roll up his sleeves that precisely, and barely break a sweat while coaching the world cup is imminently crush-worthy. It's a vast improvement from his mullet-wearing days as a player, no?

Rest assured, a generous portion of Germany agrees with you...

7:14 AM  
Blogger Margo said...

I will not be visiting anytime soon! And you should come here ... a lot...

6:37 PM  
Blogger Imelda said...

Oh, come on, they caught the guy!

8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home