Moment of silence, please
I got up at 9:30 to watch the Germany-Ecuador game and promptly fell asleep as soon as the game was over (I may have also fallen asleep during the game, but shhh...). When I woke up, I had to rush to make it to my favorite 1 p.m. spinning class. I made it ... only to discover there was no 1 p.m. spinning class anymore. I don't spin for two weeks and suddenly my fabulously gay instructor Pall is gone! Such sadness. His spin class is often the highlight of my week (which isn't saying much about my weeks).
So I begrudgingly did my own workout, making sure I was done in time for the England-Sweden game at 3. I had the TV cued up just in time for the opening kick, only to watch my beloved Michael get hurt in the second minute of the game.
Can't wait to see how the rest of the day turns out ...

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home