6.20.2006

What?!?

From Gawker Stalker:


Ryan Gosling
W 43RD ST AT 10TH AVE
Jun 19th, 2006 @ 10pm
Ryan Gosling sitting at the bar of Mr. Biggs on 43rd and 10th. Had a beard. Was all alone. Sigh.

That's a block from me! I've been there a bunch of times! I even saw Donald Faison there once. I clearly need to speed even more time there.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay for a second there I thought you had posted Ryan Gosling's address, and I was all "OMG he lives so close to you!" If only.

12:41 AM  
Blogger Wabes said...

Ryan Gosling is such a cute name! Is it real? Who's Ryan Gosling?

6:11 PM  
Blogger Imelda said...

This is Ryan Gosling: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0331516/

Great actor with fantastic taste in women. His girlfriend is my girl crush (one of them, anyway) Rachel McAdams.

8:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SPEED? more time there???

10:26 AM  
Blogger Imelda said...

Oh, now The Dad is mocking my typos. Thanks, pop.

6:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home